Eximius Group recognises the importance of correct and lawful treatment of personal data. Eximius Group endeavours to protect the personal information provided by candidates, clients and business partners, in order to ensure that the information we collected from you is utilized according to your consent. We fully endorse and adhere to the eight principles of the Data Protection Act. These principles specify the legal conditions that must be satisfied in relation to obtaining, handling, processing, transporting and storing personal data.
Purpose of Data Collection
Data collected through Eximius Group is used to provide recruitment and/or related intermediary services to facilitate the process. We may also use your personal data to enable direct marketing/ marketing activity to you related to the job market.
Use of Data collected
Where we have obtained your consent, Eximius Group will occasionally provide you with information through direct marketing activity. We may send you emails about our services, recent industry news and development, events or any other relevant information that we think you might be interested in to the email address that you provided.
If at any point you wish to unsubscribe from our updates and news from us or withdraw your personal data from Eximius Group, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and email address.
Eximius Group collects and processes information from our clients, candidates and other third parties with whom we do business.
Data is collected when:
- You provided information with your application (CV or application form)
- We collected information during telephone screening and face to face interviews
- We receive any reference about you
- We receive results of inquiries that we might make of your former employers, work colleagues, professional associations or registration body
- We receive the results of any background checks, competency or medical test
- We receive any complaint or other information from or about you in the workplace
- We receive any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter, inquest or inquiry in which you were involved
- We receive any information about a workplace accident in which you are involved
Disclosure of Information
Eximius Group is the owner of the information. Data collected during business operation, registration, interviewing, human resources and screening process will not be sold, shared, or rented to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- Prospective and actual employers and clients of Eximius Group
- Eximius Group employees and potential employers
- A professional association or registration body or law enforcement agencies if Eximius is required by law to do so
- A Workers Compensation body
- Accountants, auditors, company secretarial services and professional advisers
- Landlords, agents and property services organisations
- Travel and other services providers
- Third parties who perform functions on Eximius Group behalf and who provide services to Eximius Group, including IT consultants, data, network, technology, internet, social network and business process service providers and organisations, research and mailing houses
- Marketing and event organisers, venues and companies
This may include transferring your personal data to a location or country which may not offer the same level of protection of personal data as Hong Kong. We do not disclose data about your individual visits to the Eximius Group website.
Management of personal data
Eximius Group’s staff is trained to respect the confidentiality of customer information and the privacy of individuals. Eximius Group regards breaches of your privacy very seriously and any breach will result in disciplinary proceedings and criminal record and fine, dependent upon severity.
We would also like to keep your personal data accurate, completed and updated. Please do let us know when you have any changes to your personal data.
Eximius Group through the course of normal business, will disclose information to third parties as per the details outlined in this agreement. Those that receive personal information may retain it in their own files or databases. Eximius Group is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy practices of clients or partners.
Retention of personal data
Candidates registering with Eximius Group have the right of access to personal data in order to correct, update or remove it from Eximius Group database. Otherwise candidate data will be retained in order to assist candidates with long-term career development.
Eximius Group may withdraw any personal data it may hold in accordance with internal policy. Personal data will only be retained as long as Eximius Group needs it unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations or for the purpose of investigation, detection and prosecution of crime.
Should you become our employee or consultant / contractor through Eximius Group to our clients, attention is drawn to the relevant Eximius Group Employee Privacy Statement.
Please do not submit your information if you do not consent to the above terms and conditions.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Download Policy Here: