Northampton/Manchester, United Kingdom
Permanent, Full Time
£37,000 – £50,000
AVP Credit Risk Retail (Collections and Recoveries)
Our Client are a leading investment bank and they are looking to hire an AVP in there Retail Credit Risk team. This role is placed in Northampton and they are looking for somebody to start ASAP.
- Reporting to a senior collections manager, the job holders will support the core goals and objectives of the Secured and Unsecured risk team;
- Carrying out detailed levels of analytics to support the development;
- Monitoring the Collection and Recoveries Credit Risk Strategies;
- The job holder expected to take a proactive approach to analytics and be able to work autonomously;
- 2nd Line of Defence Risk oversight.
- Retail Credit Risk;
- Regulatory landscape and requirements governing Risk knowledge;
- Strong knowledge of SAS/SQL and Excel;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to articulate complex issues at an intuitive level to a non-risk audience.
For more information, contact Adam.Bowman@eximius.com or 0207 648 6923.
Click on the image to connect with Adam on LinkedIn.
Finance, Investment, Retail, Credit Risk