Permanent, Full time
Client Operations Analyst
**ONLY APPLICANTS WITH 2 YEARS INDUSTRY/OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE AND DEGREE**
Eximius Group are working with an emerging asset manager to recruit for a client operations analyst.
Each Client Operations Analyst is allocated approximately 50 clients dependent on complexity and demands of each client, to ensure a pro-active high quality service is delivered.
- Build and maintain relationships with key administration clients contacts, answering queries directly, keeping the client team up to date on all relevant correspondence;
- Co-ordinate and produce within set time-frames/client deadlines the following:
- daily and weekly reports;
- monthly, quarterly and annual valuations;
- quarterly and annual investment reports;
- provide data for client presentations;
- produce client ad-hoc reports;
- Assist the Transition Managers with the smooth implementation of transitions;
- Assist in processes which support various other administration requirements e.g. investment guideline checks;
- Organise clients cash contribution/withdrawal instructions and purchase/sales of Fund units;
- Maintenance of the CRM system and ensure that it is updated timely;
- Production of quarter end analysis and statistical data;
- Ensure maintenance of accurate client records;
- Use initiative to continually develop systems and procedures with a view to risk reduction, identify efficiencies in process, improve efficiency and accommodate change to strategies, client demands, or in response to industry change;
- Mandate/breach monitoring;
- Liaison with Investment Operations, Client Managers, PMs, Performance and Attribution teams and third party providers;
- MS Excel (intermediate/advanced level).
For more information, contact Matt.Rowe@eximius.com or 0207 648 6969.
Click on the images to connect with Matt on Linkedin.