London, Central and Greater
Contract, Full time
Experience level: Trainee 7 years+
My client is a global institution looking to hire a commercial lawyer for a 6-12 month contract opportunity.
Work will include:
- Advises on all aspects of intra-group outsourcing, including in respect of data protection, banking secrecy and confidentiality, and any other relevant local laws and regulatory requirements.
- Project manages the legal opinions from local counsel across multiple territories.
- Collaborates with local counsel to ensure that a comprehensive review of the project is performed.
- Advises on the legal structure of the project.
- Advises on Service Level Agreements for each project.
- Apprises territory management and other key stakeholders of the legal implications of a proposed initiative.
- Develops templates, guides and policies for intra-group outsourcing.
A good candidate should have at least 3 years relevant experience gained at an international law firm or an investment bank preferably in a Procurement/ Outsourcing Team.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.