London, Greater London
Permanent, Full time
My client is a global financial institution looking to hire a Commercial Lawyer on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
Providing general legal support to all areas of the business, relevant subsidiaries, central services functions, procurement, outsourcing and commercial agreements activities, in particular supporting the negotiation and drafting of:
General commercial/ corporate agreements including as examples:
- IT and Software license and maintenance agreements;
- Outsourcing agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- General marketing agreements including sponsorship agreements;
- Engagement letters;
- Terms of business;
- Services Agreement;
- Consultancy Agreements.
Work will also include a focus on Corporate assistance with responsibilities including:
- Providing a quality legal service in relation to managing general legal risks throughout the Group where required;
- Ensuring risk identification & management processes are implemented and followed where necessity arises;
- Actively participate in the development of processes, policies and procedures designed to mitigate legal risk and/or increase the efficiency of the Group Legal team;
- Management of cost and performance of external lawyers;
- Strong technical legal ability;
- Assisting with:
- drafting and advice on HR matters, including contentious HR;
- and managing litigation at a group level;
- ad hoc legal matters as required by Head of Group Legal;
- A good candidate will have at least 1 years post qualification experience from a reputable city law firm or in-house institution, as well as having done the relevant commercial work.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Commercial lawyer, lawyer