FX and Brokerage
€125,000 – €150,000
- Understanding, maintaining awareness of and ensuring compliance with both AML and compliance regulatory requirements including local and EU laws, international and industry standards and best practices.
- Serving as the primary contact person for prosecution authorities: the Financial Intelligence Unit (Zentralstelle für Verdachtsmeldungen) of the Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt, BKA), and other competent authorities
- Coordinating, monitoring and advising on both AML and compliance policy, business AML and compliance programs, local AML and compliance procedures, and other applicable compliance requirements
- Keeping up to date with EMIR and MIFID regulatory developments, technical standards and industry solutions
- Drafting and applying a WpHG-conform policy for employee trading of products traded on the firm’s platforms and beyond. Maintain individual files of transaction copies from employees
For more information, contact Laura.Cheshire@eximius.com or 0207 648 6982.
Click to connect with Laura on Linkedin.
Compliance, AML, Germany