London, City of London
£50,000 – 60,000
- Review regulatory, legislative and business documents to develop, update and embed Compliance and Conduct Risk policies
- Ensure collation and analysis of relevant MI and compliance information
- Develop and maintain peer relationships within the businesses, stakeholders and related departments
- Take responsibility for allocated compliance projects
- Good analytical skills and industry awareness
- Good knowledge of retail and wholesale compliance in an asset management
- Proactive and confident Compliance professional with over 3 years experience
- Industry qualifications are not essential, although would be preferred
For more information, contact Lee.Barnish@eximius.com or 0207 648 6919.
Click on the image to connect with Lee on Linkedin.
Compliance, Asset Management, Investment Management