- Provide support in all compliance function to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Perform and review regular & ad hoc compliance checking;
- Assess the ML/TF risk of the Companys business, develop and implement policies, procedures and controls (AML/CTF systems) on risk assessment, customer due diligence (CDD) measures, ongoing monitoring of customers, suspicious transactions reporting, CDD record keeping and staff training;
- Provide support and guidance to the senior management to ensure that ML/TF risks are adequately managed;
- Over 3 years of experience in a professional services firm;
- Familiar with the company secretarial works and related compliance requirements such as AML, CDD and KYC etc.;
- Experience with Bermuda, BVI and Cayman on compliance preferred.
For more information, contact Charles.Lo@eximius.com or 0085239785028.
Click on the images to connect with Charles on Linkedin.
Compliance, AML, CDD