Permanent, Full time
Commercial Lawyer – Leeds
My client is a global leading business looking to hire a Commercial lawyer on a permanent basis into their Leeds office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of and familiarity with the business, its people, skill lines, markets, facilities, customers, and competitors and use this knowledge in providing guidance and counsel to the business.
- Facilitate the business objectives of the business by providing practical, timely and effective legal support, while minimizing potential legal risks
- Preparation, drafting and negotiation of major commercial contracts and agreements within various skill lines
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts with reference to the business internal risk and compliance requirements and negotiating
- Review and assist with responses to tenders and RFPs
- Negotiate draft and finalise commercial client contracts for a range of services, including but not limited to asset services, agency, valuations, facilities management, project management, ratings and consultancy.
- Negotiate MSAs and framework agreements where services are to be provided globally, liaising with Counsel and Commercial business partners from other jurisdictions as appropriate
- Supervise day-to-day workflow of one junior counsel and report regularly into EMEA head of corporate & commercial
A strong candidate should have good experience of drafting contracts, and a good knowledge of the law relating to Services and Supply Contracts, IP contracts, IT contracts and Procurement Contracts.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.