London, Greater London
Contract, Full time
Competitive day rate
Corporate Tax Restructuring
My Client is a Global Financial Institution looking to hire a Corporate Tax Lawyer to work on a key Brexit project on an initial contract basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and refine transactions to meet strategic objectives
- Identify, analyse, document and escalate key risks, issues and dependencies
- Develop execution plans and agree delivery timelines with key stakeholders
- Coordinate cross functional collaboration to resolve technical and operational issues
- Progress internal approvals and governance processes, ensuring transactions are presented in a clear, concise, accurate and balanced way that facilitates effective decision making
- Direct the preparation, review and execution of all necessary transaction documentation
A strong candidate should have:
- Knowledge and understanding in one or more of the following key technical areas: IFRS accounting; tax (UK and international experience preferred); corporate law (financial markets experience preferred); prudential capital and liquidity requirements applicable to UK-headquartered banks
- Familiarity with treasury and front office investment banking businesses and products
- Awareness of developments on the terms of the UKs exit from the EU affecting financial services and other regulatory reforms affecting the banking industry
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Corporate tax, corporate tax lawyer, lawyer, IFRS, brexit law