London, West End
Permanent, Full time
£60,000 – £90,000
Credit Risk Manager – VP
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a senior Credit Risk Manager to join their Funds Team. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in Credit Risk Management for leveraged and non-leveraged funds in a Financial Services Institution.
- Oversee Credit Analysis and Risk Management for funds in EMEA. This will include the credit due diligence and rating process.
- Be involved in Transaction Analysis and Credit Approval Process which will include Credit Risk Mitigation and Documentation requirements.
- Represent Credit Risk and Risk Sensitivities within the EMEA Funds portfolio. This will require the development and production of ad-hoc and regular reporting.
- Speak with internal departments including legal, ops, risk reporting, regulation controllers and capital groups.
- Have regular interaction with Sales & Trading Division.
- Previous experience in Credit Risk Management for leveraged and non-leveraged funds.
- An understanding of working with complex leveraged fund trading strategies, coupled with a strong understanding of credit risk in traded products across Sales & Trading and Prime Brokerage.
- Prior working knowledge of the credit approval process. This involves a familiarity with assessing the credit risk in derivative, secured financing and lending transactions.
For more information, contact James.Thompson@eximius.com or 0207 648 6926.
Click on the images to connect with James on Linkedin.
Credit Risk Management, Investment Banking, Financial Services