Leeds, West Yorkshire
Permanent, Full time
£30,000 – £35,000
Digital Marketing Executive
My client is a well-known Real Estate company who are based in Leeds. They are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who will focus on leading the digital suppliers responsible for driving ROI across all digital assets. This is a technical role for someone with a high attention to detail and a real interest in technology.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To monitor and make improvements to agreed KPIs for attraction of new customers
- To compile weekly management reports including Google Analytics to show the return on investment for each area of spend in the marketing budget, tracking conversions and making improvements
- To manage the website and app build and deal with suppliers
- To continually monitor the number of enquiries and marketing spend to ensure they are improving on the ROI for each item
- To ensure all work produced is in the company’s ownership and stored and accessible for the wider marketing team to use
- To manage the database and ensure compliance in terms of data
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns
- Manage all photographers and film suppliers
- Running analytics for the social media campaigns in line with the strategy including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and any other items
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Managing the website developers, SEO and e-mail marketing suppliers
- Managing the CMS and website to ensure all data is correct
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Experience of digital marketing is essential with evidence of improving ROI;
- Experience of managing suppliers;
- Excellent customer relations skills and an ability to work and integrate in an already established team;
- Understanding of the legislation in terms of data storage and data protection;
- Expert in GoogleAnalytics, SEO and marketing reporting to show ROI;
- High level of technical knowledge with an understanding of programs and website builds
- Adobe Creative suite experience.
For more information, contact Ashley.Rabicano@eximius.com or 0207 7648 6972.
Click on the images to connect with Ashley on Linkedin.