Permanent, Full time
My client is a leading private equity firm based in the city and are seeking a senior fund/financial controller to sit as the number two to the head of finance. I need someone able to present to the board and able to interact directly with the CFO. See below for an overview of responsibilities:
- Leading the operational finance aspects of the London adviser, including overseeing the production of management information as well as the group consolidation,
- Involvement in strategic planning and budgeting /forecasting process,
- Assisting with regulatory and other reporting requirements and administrator to ensure ongoing compliance,
- Presenting to the board,
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the financial and operating review of monthly management information,
- Reviewing quarterly and annual fund management and statutory accounts and related ensure compliance with accounting policies and recent technical developments,
- Taking the lead on managing the portfolio business valuation process,
- Acting as a key contact for accounting teams in Luxembourg, including reviews of management and statutory accounts.
For more information, contact Farris.Alston@eximius.com or 0207 648 6957.
Click to connect with Farris on Linkedin