Up to £180,000 + package and bonus
Global Head of Investigations, Financial Crime Compliance
My client, a leading global bank are looking to hire a Global Head of Investigations, Financial Crime Compliance in London. This is a Group level role and has responsibility for leading and managing the team that conducts complex investigations linked to actual or suspected financial crime.
- Implement and have oversight to the adherence of the Financial Crime Investigations framework, standards & procedures.
- Lead the Financial Crime Investigations team and their management of complex financial crime investigations, driving consistency of approach across case assessment, review process and consideration of financial crime mitigation strategies.
- Provide subject matter expertise advice and guidance on investigations and nominated officer accountabilities.
- Build and manage relationships with external parties i.e. Law Enforcement, bank peers as appropriate
- Proven technical expertise in the field of Financial Crime
- Experience of managing large investigations across business units and jurisdictions
- Highly organised and structured
- Good relationship and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working within a highly regulated environment along with a sound understanding of the current environment and key issue within financial services.
For more information, contact Lee.Barnish@eximius.com or 0207 648 6919.
Click on the image to connect with Lee on Linkedin.