Investor Reporting Hedge Fund
- 80000 Managing the data flows relating to investor dealing and on-boarding processes.
- Liaise directly with marketing colleagues and third party administrators regarding documentation requirements for investor dealing and servicing
- Ensuring accounting systems accurately record investor activity.
- Produce reporting and issue instructions, as required, to manage the FX exposure and any other administrative costs relating to investor activity
- Ensure NAV estimates and final figures are distributed internally, to third party platforms and to investors, accurately and to schedule.
- Primary Middle Office contact for (i) the internal sales & marketing teams and (ii) external administrators; for any queries regarding investor flows, holdings and investor level reporting.
- Prepare reporting for investor and marketing requests, including annualised returns, gross returns, financial ratios and track record return series.
- Resolution of queries from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring swift response and compliance with internal policy around the distribution of sensitive data.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Control & Relationship Management.
- Proactively contribute to the enhancement of the teams and therefore the firms control, reporting and governance functions through managing improvements to the processes, systems and methodologies within your remit, whilst mitigating risk and cost.
- Provide input into business developments and improvements and/or changes being made by other areas of the firm (as relevant).
- Respond to internal and external (e.g. regulatory) triggers that may bring about change within the teams methods and procedures.
- Build relationships with the external administrators and other service providers as required and represent the firm externally in these dealings.
- Build successful working relationships with your peers and management.
Please send CV to email@example.com