London, Greater London
Contract, Full Time
Competitive day rate
In-House Contract Role – Employment Lawyer – Global Financial Institution
My client is a Global Financial institution looking to hire a an Employment lawyer on an initial contract basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- provide strategic advice on legal and regulatory developments within EMEA;
- Manage and advise on employment disputes in an external forum – litigation and/or mediation;
- Liaise with instructed external counsel litigation, restructurings and multi-jurisdictional projects;
- Advise on dispute prevention performance management, disciplinary processes; employee relations;
- Advise on dispute resolution employee investigations, grievance processes;
- Advise on business disposals, acquisitions and outsourcings/insourcings;
- Provide day to day assistance to Human Resources with general queries;
- Advise on and review of benefits, executive compensation plans and remuneration processes in light of financial services regulatory framework;
- Manage whistle-blower complaints and data protection issues (including subject access requests);
- Develop policies, procedures and internal systems (particularly in light of regulatory reporting requirements);
- Provide training on relevant aspects of employment law, primarily to HR but also to business management.
A strong candidate should have relevant regulatory and financial services experience from a top tier financial institution or city law firm.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Solicitors, In-House, Employment