Financial Control Insurance
- Ensure management and financial accounts information, and other reporting obligations, are prepared in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with IFRS. Analyse changes in accounting requirements, and analyse new business initiatives to ensure both are correctly evaluated and embedded in the Banks accounting.
- Ensure the Banks books of accounts conform to statutory regulations and reflect the Banks up-to-date financial state and to oversee the maintenance of the integrity of the general ledger and reporting systems
- Co-ordinate the preparation of all departmental budgets and development of the Banks Operating Plan from those budgets
- Monitor departmental costs are not exceeded and to develop appropriate financial systems
- Manage the department to ensure it is effectively staffed to secure the achievement of its objectives and targets. Effectively select, manage, motivate and develop subordinates.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org