Tier 1 Bank
Permanent, Full time
£80,000 – £110,000
Market Risk Manager
My client, a Tier 1 Bank based in Canary Wharf are looking for a VP level candidate to join their Market Risk Regulatory team. The successful candidate will have an understanding of Market Risk, Market Risk Regulation and will have dealt with the regulator previously.
- Making sure Market Risk is managed within the risk limits set by Senior Internal Stakeholders and External Regulators;
- Actively deal with the regulators in relation to meet Market Risk Regulations such as FRTB;
- Lead regulatory projects including capital risk management and being responsible for successful delivery;
- Review model changes relating to Modeled Market Risk and co-ordinate model changes;
- Co-ordinate both regular and ad-hoc submissions relating to IMM reports.
- Working experience with market risk regulations for over 5 years in a Tier 1 Investment Bank;
- A strong understanding of Market Risk related regulatory requirements, preferably knowledge of PRA regulated institution with Advanced market risk model approval.
For more information, contact James.Thompson@eximius.com or 0207 648 6926.
Click on the images to connect with James on Linkedin.
Market risk, Modeled market risk, FRTB, IMM