London, Greater London
Contract, Full Time
Competitive day rate
New Contract Paralegal Role – Finance/Corporate Paralegal – Top US Investment Bank
My client is a top US Investment Bank looking to hire a paralegal on an initial contract basis.
The role sits with the Finance department and key responsibilities include:
- Identifying vendor contracts (masters, addendums, schedules) for approx 300+ products/services across c.130+ vendors.
- Identifying and recording (or work with designated external counsel) key clauses around legal entity, affiliates, contract limitations of usage.
- To work with and support the relevant sourcing manager to advise on the practical steps required to put a remediation/negotiation plan in place and to provide them with the relevant contracts and information.
- To assist the sourcing managers on any sourcing and admin processes as needed to get contracts compliant with Brexit needs which may include:
- Management of all associated contract paperwork
- Commercial discussions with vendors
- Draft/propose agreements using standard templates / contract language.
- Draft changes to commercial clauses
- Support and assist with requests to provide advice on commercial terms of a contract, usage terms, redistribution, IP or copyright terms.
A strong candidate should have some relevant experience from a top city law firm or financial institution and strong excel skills.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Legal Support, Commercial, Corporate