London, Greater London
Contract, Full Time
Competitive day rate
New Contract Position – Brexit/Derivatives Lawyer – Tier 1 Financial Institution
My Client is a Global Financial institution looking to hire a Derivatives lawyer to work on a key Brexit project on a contract basis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design of templates for re-papering of clients, novation of positions and use by MSESE post Brexit;
- Legal support to BUs, Sales & ISD during outreach / re-papering;
- Assisting ISD in the re-papering of clients and acting as an escalation point;
- Supporting client onboarding.
A strong candidate should be:
- Preferably English or NY law qualified lawyer. German law qualified lawyer also required (experience of the DRV an advantage);
- 3 plus years’ PQE at a leading international law firm or in-house at a leading financial institution
- ability to prioritise and communicate effectively;
- experience in listed derivatives, OTC derivatives (cleared and uncleared), repurchase and/or securities lending agreements required.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Solicitors, In-House, Finance, Banking, Derivatives, Regulatory, Compliance