Permanent, Full time
£50,000 – £85,000
Operational Risk – Controls & Testing
My client, a large international bank with a growing presence in London is looking to build out a new Operational Risk Controls & Testing team. They have 5 headcount initially, growing to 10 by the end of 2017. They are considering candidates from Associate to VP level to help drive the new function.
- Review scheduled and ad hoc reporting; maintaining an awareness of risk issues;
- Document and review operational risk testing; along with challenging and monitoring activities;
- Address and escalate issues and concerns within the region;
- Define and Implement new processes and meet the requirements of standardised policy and procedures;
- Report high levels of residual risk to appropriate management and reporting forums;
- Quantify and qualify operational risk testing & controls.
- Prior working of experience of Audit, preferably from a consultancy background. This would preferably be Internal Audit though they will consider candidates with External Audit experience;
- Strong skills in Testing and controls, which extends to SOX testing;
- The ability to deal with senior stakeholders and work independently;
- Prior work experience of implementing new testing frameworks.
For more information, contact James.Thompson@eximius.com or 0207 648 6926.
Click on the images to connect with James on Linkedin.
Operational Risk, Risk Control, Risk Testing