London, West End
Permanent, Full time
£28,000 – £32,000
My client is a small, niche property company who are based in the West End. They are looking for a PA / Office Manager to support the two Directors in a hands on role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Database management – Keeping the database up to date with new contact details, property details, requirements, tasks and sending newsletters to contacts.
- Design & layout – Using Adobe Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator – producing brochures and other documents such as adverts.
- Microsite & data room management – Using designs prepared on Indesign to produce and upload pages to create microsites. Create and upload files to the associated data rooms.
- Managing the day to day tasks – giving permission to users and keeping the data rooms up to date.
- General Office duties – Using Word and Excel – preparing invoices, NDAs, letters and reports. Basic filing and referencing both in the office and online. Keeping the office tidy and organised.
- Diary Management – Being aware of the Directors diaries, organising meetings and calls.
- First point of contact – Liaising with clients and directing enquiries by telephone and email.
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Have knowledge and experience with Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have good basic IT knowledge and be happy to learn
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
For more information, contact Ashley.Rabicano@eximius.com or 0207 7648 6972.
Click on the images to connect with Ashley on Linkedin.