Contract | Full time
Salary | 600-800
They need to change the way they are doing things in terms of how they manage programs, how they set up comms, how they govern what they have today in terms of BOW, but also how they go from a waterfall design and build to a digitalised view. They are governed today by the past instead of looking to the future and they need two new PMs who will really challenge the team of perms they have today and transform the change team program management.
The following is what they are looking for;
1. Your typical cross function consultants who can manage programs however these do not necessarily need to be both be PMs but they need to be able to do this ++
2. They need to be at the level of outstanding of presentations meaning taking information and being able to present it in a way in which wows the audience.
3. Ideally be able to set up advanced SharePoint sites than can transform who we manage process(s)
4. Be in line business managers who can move across multi programs or work and bring simple governance across complex and large scale programs impacting multi LOBs/Teams.
5. Knowledge of Market change and digitisation is a must for me with many offerings and mandated changes on the horizon
6. Data analysis is going to be a key feature so advanced at least on Excel
7. Able to interface with senior leaders in the Org (MDs typically)
8. Articulate, numerate etc.
One candidate needs to have a background in banking having full front to back knowledge and the other more design/fintech type experience.
Examples of the programmes you would be working on are industry initiatives, front office enablement and a huge multi system to single system across all asset classes.
For more information please contact email@example.com or T: +44 (0)207 648 6966