United Kingdom, London
Permanent, Full time
£55,000 – £65,000
This is a risk manager role and will focus on all the aspects of risk including Operational risk (70%), Credit, Market and Liquidity. You will be responsible for Designing and Implementing the risk framework across the company.
- Design and develop operational, credit, market and liquidity risk management practices across the global business;
- Develop, manage and refine qualitative and quantitative risk reporting which meets the needs of the Board in order to monitor risk exposure, support effective decision making and to enable insightful analysis and interpretation of risks;
- Review and challenge the design and effectiveness of controls to manage risks within established risk appetite;
- Continuously develop, enhance and embed the risk framework to deliver effective risk management and continue to educate the business ensuring that processes are fit for purpose;
- Collaborate with the other teams and senior managers across the business moulding a high-achieving, well-controlled organisation which can achieve growth targets safely and identify, assess and control emerging risks prior to material P&L impact;
- Support regulatory requests as and when required by business and jurisdictional needs.
- Undertake horizon scanning to monitor and communicate on relevant developments and identify emerging risks;
- Drive the development and implementation of the risk control self-assessment methodology and process across the group, performing deep dives on key risks across the group;
- Oversight of the risk event database, to produce and develop regular and ad hoc reporting as required.
For more information, contact Adam.Bowman@eximius.com or 0207 6486923.
Click on the images to connect with Adam on Linkedin.
Risk manager, Operational risk