March 10, 2019
Senior FX Sales Leader
Markets.com is a leading Retail FX Broker specializing in offering clients foreign exchanges pairs, indices, commodities and share CFD’s.
Markets.com is operated by Safecap, a subsidiary of Playtech PLC which is traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Market.com are looking to add a senior sales leader to the Australian business with someone responsible for setting and managing the overall sales strategy of the Australian office and be a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) which will allow the individual to speak with senior officials and stay close to regulatory issues and responsibilities.
The desired candidate must have experience of:
- Exposure to Retail FX, Shares and new technologies including Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
- Leading high performing team of Senior Sales Executives that have covered Australia and APAC.
- Detailed experience of working with marketing teams and to ensure the brand remains competitive and a market leader.
- Manage Sales and Marketing budgets and always be looking for innovative ways to drive sales. (Conferences, Webinars and thought leadership articles.)
- Be able to lead strategy analysis on competitors innovation.
- Leading sizable sales teams and had exposure to reporting directly to the board executives.
- Leading the entire sales process – targeting the top prospects, identifying client solutions, negotiating and closing clients.
- Reviewing procedures and processes to look for ways to make them more efficient.
Salary: $100,000 – 150,000 Basic salary + package
For interest in the role please apply to Mirka.Papadopoulou@Markets.com or email@example.com
The Eximius Group is exclusively representing Market.com on this global search. All 3rd party CV’s and applications will be reviewed by the Eximius Group.