Permanent, Full time
Senior/Lead Fund Accountant
My client, a private debt-house based in the city, are seeking a senior fund controller to build out their fund function and be the main point of contact on all finance matters within the company. Responsibilities include:
- Management and oversight of the monthly, quarterly and yearly NAV and financial accounting process for the fund and related entities,
- Cash flow forecasting, prepare budgets and the management of receivables and payables for funds,
- Present to the board and be the main point of contact for all finance related matters,
- Ensuring robust cash controls around payments from the fund entities,
- Reviewing work of the administrators and managing information flows as necessary,
- Review preparation and completion of statutory filings & regulatory returns,
- Work closely with the investment personnel, to agree month end positions and asset valuations, and ensure adherence to valuation policies,
- Model the fund and its respective waterfalls; review and approve management fee, performance fee and carry calculations,
- Prepare the fund summary reports for the firm’s management committee.
For more information, contact Farris.Alston@eximius.com or 0207 648 6957.
Click to connect with Farris on Linkedin