United Kingdom, Midlands
Permanent, Full time
£55,000 – £75,000
This is a senior manager Level Role Based focusing on corporate credit risk sitting in a team of 4, soon to be 8. This will focus on loans up to 10 million for the UK clients.
To act as a Credit sanctioner within Medium Enterprise Credit, Credit Team, responsible for UK Corporate lending between £10m and £75m debt size within the company covering the Retail & Wholesale, Hospitality & Leisure, Healthcare, Manufacturing, TMT, Business Services and Public Sector sub sectors. Work will include a mix of sanctioning within individual lending discretion and presenting to sanctioners with a higher discretion.
- Analyse/Review Credit applications, ensuring high quality credit sanctioning to identify and mitigate risk; approving applications within discretion or recommending to the appropriate sanction point;
- Support Coverage with added value client visits to help support client retention and business development, both in support of the Mid Corporate growth strategy;
- Approve utilization of sanctioned limits and headroom allocation within discretion;
- Approve excesses within authority of agreed limits and ownership of resolution if referral required to more senior sanction level;
- Maintain data integrity of appropriate Credit Risk systems;
- Ensure that approvals are within the companys Risk Appetite and Mandate and Scale set for the Sector;
- Comply with all appropriate Credit Risk Standards, Policies and Procedures;
- Deliver service in a timely manner meeting agreed service level agreements and ensure that all day to day credit activities are undertaken in a timely manner;
- Act as a dedicated source of knowledge on the Sectors in which discretions and mandate are available;
- Contribute to sub sector portfolio reviews and deep dives;
- Maintain a good understanding of products and client offerings across the companys product set
- Provide support to Team/Sector in provision of portfolio and management Information for the Sector;
- Ownership of Individual Objectives as agreed with Line Manager and identification of development plan.
For more information, contact Adam.Bowman@eximius.com or 0207 6486923.
Click on the images to connect with Adam on Linkedin.
Manager, Credit Risk