Permanent, Full time
£28,000 to £35,000
Team Secretary/Personal Assistant
My client is a well-known Real Estate company, based in the City of London, who are looking for an experienced Team Secretary / Personal Assistant to support two Directors and their team of Surveyors on a day-to-day basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Able to provide comprehensive support and general secretarial/administrative assistance to the Senior Directors;
- Manage diaries and co-ordinate/schedule meetings;
- Field calls on behalf of the Directors and act as the office interface between clients and visitors;
- Co-ordinate all travel and diary management;
- Extensive filing – electronic and hard copy documents;
- Transferring calls and taking calls;
- Preparation of letters, memos, board minutes, organisation charts, spreadsheets, etc.;
- Arranging meetings/conference calls;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Maintaining business files;
- Financial record keeping;
- Preparing Board Minutes.
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Strong typing skills required for client reports and any associated correspondence;
- Experience within a similar role within the Real Estate sector;
- Presentable and engaging;
- Excellent and proven leadership skills;
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Ability to communicate well, orally and written.
For more information, contact Ashley.Rabicano@eximius.com or 0207 7648 6972.
Click on the images to connect with Ashley on Linkedin.