London | Barbican
- Design and build complex technology solutions using best in class libraries and frameworks and design principles
- Work closely with clients to establish technology solutions at business and technical levels
- Lead design, estimation, planning, and implementation of business solutions that require IT system(s)
- Design and build solution frameworks following best practices
- Interact with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions delivering to business needs.
- Consult clients’ senior technical leaders on best practice point of view.
- Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in an Agile environment
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies; drive knowledge sharing and lessons learnt sessions from knowledge and experience
- Enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design.
- Experience of working on large scale, complex, and distributed applications in an Agile environment
- Good level of understanding of software design principles like SOLID, DRY, SoC, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Core Java and large scale distributed systems
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate
- Java 8
- NoSQL e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch,
- Webpack or Gulp
Benefits of Technical Architect are:
- 25 days holiday- (increasing to 27 after 2 years)
- Performance related annual Bonus (15-25%)
- Group Income protection
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Plan
- 10% non-contributory Pension
- Excellent canteen facilities
- Flexible Working hours to suit your circumstances when necessary & Family Friendly Policies
- Locally negotiated discounts
- Life Assurance
Please contact Luca De-Meis at Eximius Group for more info. Luca.SantinoDe-Meis@eximius.com