Permanent Full Time
€90,000 – €110,000
Third-party Risk and Governance Manager
My client, a financial cooperation are looking to hire in there Third-party Risk and Governance team. This role will be based in Basel, Switzerland.
- The candidate will co-ordinate the activities for managing third party dependencies, with a particular focus on cloud computing and IT outsourcing;
- The candidate will be the central coordination point for evaluating and controlling the risks associated to the business;
- You will be working across many different business areas to make sure that the external vendors are effective;
- The candidate will be instrumental to the successful adoption of cloud and outsourced services in the business.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Very good communication skills;
- 5 years’ experience in operational risk management or vendor management roles, ideally with a focus on IT;
- University degree in a relevant subject;
For more information, contact James.Baker@eximius.com or 0207 6486924.
Click on the images to connect with James on Linkedin.