Third-party Risk and Governance Manager
Permanent Full Time
€90,000 – €110,000
My client, a financial cooperation are looking to hire in there Third-party Risk and Governance team. This role will be based in Basel, Switzerland.
• The candidate will co-ordinate the activities for managing third party dependencies, with a particular focus on cloud computing and IT outsourcing;
• The candidate will be the central coordination point for evaluating and controlling the risks associated to the business;
• You will be working across many different business areas to make sure that the external vendors are effective;
• The candidate will be instrumental to the successful adoption of cloud and outsourced services in the business.
• University degree in a relevant subject;
• 5 years’ experience in operational risk management or vendor management roles, ideally with a focus on IT;
• Very good communication skills;
• Fluent in English (oral and written).
For more information, please contact Adam.Bowman@eximius.com or T: (0) 207 648 6923