London, Greater London
Contract, Full Time
Top In-House Contract Role – Corporate Lawyer – Global Corporate
My client is a global bank looking to hire a corporate lawyer on a contract basis.
The role will include:
- Act as a source of professional expertise providing professional advice as a trusted advisor to stakeholders and assist with the development of policy and procedures
- Provide Legal or Secretariat technical input to support delivery of projects
- Build and maintain internal network and relationships to provide appropriate professional advice to achieve the Group’s objectives
- Provide advice and guidance to business areas on Corporate Governance or Legal Risk
- Management using the relevant risk management policy framework
- Manage self and, where appropriate, own team in the context of relevant risk policies and frameworks
- Contribute to reporting and escalation of legal or governance issues within own / supported area, inputting to recommended solutions as required
An ideal candidate should be 5+PQE with some Corporate re-organisation experience, general corporate M&A experience and having some in-house experience is a plus.
For more information, contact Ben.Julius@eximius.com or 0207 648 6952.
Click on the images to connect with Ben on Linkedin.
Corporate, Legal Risk