London, Greater London
Contract, Full Time
Competitive day rate
Top In-house Contract Role – Corporate Paralegal – Boutique US Investment Bank
My Client is a well known boutique US investment bank looking to hire a Corporate paralegal on an initial contract basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review, drafting and preparation of NDAs as required by different trading desks and other functions (ABS, Credit, Wealth, IT, etc.);
- Maintenance and update the NDA tracker spreadsheet on a regular basis;
- Reviewing amendments requested to the businesses terms of business and preparing appropriate side letters;
- Reviewing third party brokers terms of business;
- Review, collection and preparation of documents as part of KYC review processes;
- Completion of due diligence questionnaires with respect to the business from third parties;
- Managing execution of documents, agreements, etc. by the relevant signatories across the business;
- Attending to incoming queries coming from the Client on boarding team;
- Preparation and assisting with respect to internal and regulatory reviews;
A strong candidate should have a strong academic background, and relevant experience from either a top Investment bank or leading law firm.
For more information, contact Ben.Julius@eximius.com or 0207 648 6952.
Click on the images to connect with Ben on Linkedin.
Solicitors, In-House, Legal Support, Paralegal, Corporate