London, Greater London
Permanent, Full Time
Top In-House Role – Capital Markets and Structured Products – Global Investment Bank – 3+PQE
My Client in a Global Investment bank looking to a Structured products and Capital Markets lawyer to work on a permanent basis in their London office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review termsheets and final terms or pricing supplements in conjunction with review of offering documents in support of structured product issuances, with a primary focus on index, equity, credit and fund linked products.
- Review and negotiate distribution agreements and commercial terms in connection with domestic and pan-European debt securities distribution channels.
- Providing legal support to the structured product debt issuance platforms including various bespoke retail and institutional offerings as well as supporting the banks wholesale debt issuance platforms.
- Review of legal and marketing documentation relation to retail launches of structured products.
- Provide support and assistance to new initiatives and projects in onshore and offshore markets.
- Advising on wholesale debt issuances and capital raising activities for Central Treasury.
- Advising the Debt Capital Markets origination team in relation to wholesale debt issuances.
- Provide general support to the business units and their support areas with a view to mitigating legal risk arising from the activities of the business units.
A strong candidate should have strong experience of retail and wholesale structured products,wholesale debt and DCM. You must also have at least 3 years post qualification experience from a top city law firm or financial institution.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Capital Markets, Structured Products, Investment