London, Greater London
Permanent, Full Time
Top in-House Role – Derivatives Lawyer – VP Level (4+PQE) – Global Financial Institution
My client is a Global Financial institution looking to hire a Derivatives lawyer into their Legal Data Reference team at VP level.
The role will involve:
- Leading the team tasked with establishing and maintaining the Legal data model (the definitions of the Legal data elements and their usage by other stakeholders);
- Oversee and drive the elimination of redundant Legal reference data and systems to build stakeholder confidence and reduce the expense related to those services;
- Assisting with the alignment of the Legal reference data strategy with the Group data governance implementation roadmap including priorities for development of information-based capabilities;
- Assisting with the roll out a Legal data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of Legal data through modifications to organisational behaviour, policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture;
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Legal areas and infrastructure/technology to ensure that data related business requirements for optimising and protecting Legal data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritisation and planning;
- Assist with the development & maintenance of the inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems and owners.
A strong candidate will have at least 4 years post qualification experience with in-depth investment banking legal experience gained in either private practice or in-house covering all markets products and services (cash, derivatives and securities financing transactions). Some experience of legal agreement data systems and client on-boarding processes and controls is also preferential.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Solicitors, In-House, Banking, Finance, Derivatives