Permanent, Full Time
- Perform deal reviews and understand deal documentation, features of trades, including complex life cycle and summarise these items in a trade review, trade booking model and lifecycle event capture systems;
- Review and analyse transactions pre-execution, fully understand booking models and front to back flows for any new transaction;
- Manage lifecycle management processes and ensure that all life cycle events of complex transactions are captured and monitored;
- Determine and ensure that ongoing roles and responsibilities for complex transactions are well known and understood;
- Act as the focal point for all operational risk issues for multiple trading desks across multiple asset classes. Liaise with other Ops teams to ensure smooth transaction management. This includes, but is not limited to: Securities and OTC Settlements, Asset Services, Collateral Ops, Finance, Credit and Market Risk;
- Investigate and respond to trading, risk, P&L, settlements, confirmations, structuring, legal and IT queries.
For more information, contact Harry.Ford@eximius.com or 0207 648 6966.
Click on the image to connect with Harry on Linkedin.
Onshore commodities, operations, investment