Permanent, Full Time
£50,000 – £60,000
- The Trust Manager will manage a varied and complex portfolio of trusts and estates, to include sophisticated tax arrangements, corporate appointments and contentious trust and probate matters.
- Competently and autonomously manage a complex portfolio of trusts and estates (mainly UK) and have client relationship management responsibility.
- Carry out duties in a professional manner and in accordance with policies and procedures, legal/regulatory requirements, service levels and company standards so as to meet with business expectations. Where applicable assist in managing the team and deputising in the Team Leaders absence.
- To manage a complex portfolio of trusts in all aspects, in accordance with the Trust instrument and all new and amended legislation, case law and practice. Including but not limited to:
- The day to day management of estates were the company acts as executor/administrator or under a power of attorney in accordance with the Will and relevant legislation.
- To ensure all tax calculations e.g. IHT, CGT and Income Tax are correct and returns and elections are submitted by the relevant dates.
- Dealing with the termination of trusts following the death of a life tenant, coming of age or other event ensuring that all trust closing procedures are followed.
- To have client relationship management responsibility. To ensure service delivered meets C&PCs standards and/or service level agreement and that client relationship are developed and exploited to full potential.
- To contribute to raise the Personal Trusts profile in the business industry both promoting the business and maximising the revenue by ensuring adequate fees charges, reducing costs and increasing case management efficiency.
- To contribute to any relevant tasks arising out of on-going projects.
- To provide accurate and timely monthly reports of key management information to Senior Management or as required.
For more information, contact Harry.Ford@eximius.com or 0207 648 6966.
Click on the image to connect with Harry on Linkedin.
operations, asset management, finance, portfolio management