Business Analyst (Consultant)
Perm | Full time
Salary | £55,000 -£75,000
A global opportunity with a dynamic consultancy, this role will be onsite with a number of tier one clients.
- Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape
- Provide regulatory change analysis within the Transformation function to deliver various regulatory projects including SM&CR and the replacement of LIBOR
- Interpret regulatory requirements and implement solutions in line with the clients delivery lifecycle
- Managing and implementing projects through the entire project life-cycle Business Analyst (Consultant)
For more information, contact James.Thompson@eximius.com or 0207 648 6926.
Click on the images to connect with James on Linkedin.