London, Greater London
Permanent, Full Time
Top in-house role – Derivatives Lawyer – Global Financial Institution – 1-4PQE
My client is a Global Financial institution looking to hire a Derivatives lawyer into their Legal Data Reference team at AVP level.
The role will involve :
- Establishing and maintaining the Legal data model (the definitions of the Legal data elements and their usage by other stakeholders);
- Assist with the elimination of redundant Legal reference data and systems to build stakeholder confidence and reduce the expense related to those services;
- Assisting with the roll out a Legal data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of Legal data through modifications to organisational behavior, policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture;
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Legal areas and infrastructure/technology to ensure that data related business requirements for optimising and protecting Legal data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritisation and planning;
- Assist with the development & maintenance of the inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems and owners.
A good candidate will have at least 1 years post-qualification experience from a top city law firm or financial institution covering all markets products and services (cash, derivatives and securities financing transactions).
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Solicitors, In-House, Finance, Banking, Finance, Derivatives