- Ensure financial accounts information, and other reporting obligations, are prepared in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with IFRS.
- Analyse changes in accounting requirements, and analyse new business initiatives to ensure both are correctly evaluated and embedded in the Banks accounting.
- Ensure the Banks books of accounts conform to statutory regulations and reflect the Banks up-to-date financial state and to oversee the maintenance of the integrity of the general ledger and reporting systems Manage the department to ensure it is effectively staffed to secure the achievement of its objectives and targets.
- Effectively select, manage, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Qualified Accountant Relevant Financial Control experience at a management level.
- Knowledge of Companies Acts, Finance Acts, IFRS, FCA and PRA regulatory regime and ability to interpret new requirements.
- Experience of dealing with tax authorities Advanced numeracy and computer literacy skills (both Desktop and Corporate systems).
- Interpersonal skills at management level.
- Experience of managing a team
Please send CV to email@example.com