London, Greater London
Permanent, Full Time
New In-House Role – Derivatives/Legal Reference Data – Global Financial Institution
My client is a Global Financial Institution looking to hire a Derivatives lawyer to focus on Legal Reference data.
The role covers the establishment and maintenance of the Legal data model (the definitions of the Legal data elements and their usage by other stakeholders) for the Markets business within the Investment Bank. Working closely with the Markets business and other functions of the investment bank, the individual will form a key member of the team tasked with:
- defining, improving the quality of, and managing the usage of, legal data for resource optimization and regulatory needs
- the protection of Legal reference data and information assets.
- Establishing and maintaining the Legal data model (the definitions of the Legal data elements and their usage by other stakeholders) for the Markets business within the investment bank;
- Assist with the elimination of redundant Legal reference data and systems to build stakeholder confidence and reduce the expense related to those services;
- Assisting with the roll out a Legal data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of Legal data through modifications to organisational behaviour, policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture;
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Legal areas and infrastructure/technology to ensure that data related business requirements for optimising and protecting Legal data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritisation and planning;
- Assist with the development & maintenance of the inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems and owners.
A strong candidate should have relevant experience and at least 2 years post qualification experience with a Derivatives team of a top City law firm or financial institution.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Solicitors, In-House, Banking, Finance, Derivatives