Global Investment Bank
London, Greater London
Permanent, Full Time
Competitive day rate
New in-house role – Document Review Lawyer – Global Investment Bank
My client is a global investment bank looking to hire a Document review lawyer on an initial contract basis.
Key job activities:
- Assisting with document reviews:
- Designing email searches;
- Arranging for documents to be hosted internally and externally for review;
- Assisting with document reviews;
- Maintaining records;
- Assisting with invoices and budgets;
- Arranging production of materials:
- Arranging for bundles of relevant materials to be produced for interviews and presentations;
- Assisting with production of presentations PowerPoint, graphs, charts etc.;
- Ensuring materials are tracked and retrievable;
- Report writing:
- Assisting with preparation of reports of internal reviews (first drafts of reports);
- Assisting with conduct reviews:
- Preparing interview plans,
- Keeping records of interviews.
A strong candidate should have Legal qualifications of some level (preferably qualified but not absolute necessity) and a strong understanding of how document review processes operate.
For more information, contact Ben.Julius@eximius.com or 0207 648 6952.
Click on the images to connect with Ben on Linkedin.
Banking, Finance, Financial Services