Permanent, Full time
Private Equity Finance Manager
My client is one of the fastest growing private equity firms in the UK and are seeking a senior fund accountant to sit within their private equity team. This role will be the main point of contact for the fund controller and the finance director on all finance matters. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely management and financial reporting across the portfolio both internally and externally to our Limited Partners / investors (incl. quarterly management accounts / statutory accounts),
- Preparation of fund waterfall models,
- You will work closely with the Private Equity team being aware of all finance and admin queries,
- Accurate calculations of General Partner Share,
- Reporting on a number of assets and fund performance reporting,
- Timely preparation of drawdown and distribution notices as and when required,
- Monitoring levels of unfunded commitment and future cash forecasts.
For more information, contact Farris.Alston@eximius.com or 0207 648 6957.
Click to connect with Farris on Linkedin