Global Financial Institution
Contract, Full time
My client is a global financial institution looking to hire a Senior financial regulatory lawyer on an initial 6 month contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- The assessment of current practices and associated planning and implementation of enhancements to ensure practices align with the requirements in existing and emerging market standards and codes, including support with the refresh of existing Codes: FX Global, PM Global and the UK Money Markets Code;
- To provide ongoing co-ordination support in relation to The FICC Market Standards Board (“FMSB”), including i) the creation of a timeline for the review and subsequent assessment of current practices against the standards and guidelines, and the associated adherence process ii) the preparation of the materials for FMSB sub-committee and Board meetings;
- Support with reviewing the FMSB’s identified conduct risk taxonomy against the business’s existing control framework and support with the identification of any gaps or areas requiring enhancement;
- Provide support to the existing benchmark programmes, including the European Benchmark Regulation Programme (“EBR”). This support will include programme management, the documentation of benchmark control frameworks for Use, Contribution and Administration, and support in preparation of materials for relevant governance committees;
- Support with the on-going co-ordination of the monthly FID Market Standards Forum and preparation of relevant materials;
A strong candidate should have at least 8 years post-qualification experience, specifically in assessing and successfully implementing new regulation and compliance policies and procedures on a regional or firm-wide basis.
For more information, contact Miriam.Warburton@eximius.com or 0207 648 6954.
Click on the images to connect with Miriam on Linkedin.
Regulatory lawyer, Lawyer